Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finish line in sight! only two long runs left.


There are only 2 long runs left to do before the big day! one 19 mile and one 15 mile. Honestly I am ready to get out there and just give it a go. Maybe thats being arrogant that I can bypass the program but I think i'm just getting tired of the huge time constraints training brings. It is a huge life change if you think that about 10-12 hours a week are dedicated to running. Aswell I don't do as many social activities based on trying to be as fit as possible, which is tough for a 23 year old in halifax! But mostly I'm very happy about how well this endeavor has gone. I've raised more money then I thought at this point and am well on my way to my $3000 goal. Thanks to all who have contributed and to those who plan to! Staying focused now is key in these last few weeks! mind over body aches and pains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment