Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jazic my running bodyguard pushes through the 12 mile NB trail!

I forgot to mention who ran with me on that stunning trail I mentioned earlier! Since we all know I can't find my way to the washroom in my own house I needed someone to come make sure I didn't get lost in the backwoods of NB. Alan Jazic the assistant coach of the mens soccer team who is also a police officer took it as his duty to protect! Granted he used to run alot for his police academy training he had taken the month off. Willing to push through I can say I am honestly impressed by the human body to push through every thought, feeling, and body signal that says DON'T RUN! Bless his heart he made it all the way at a good solid pace without complaint and alot of michael jackson musical motivation. I hope he's able to walk today and he doesn't have to chase any hooligans in the next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment