Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stay Fit, Have Fun. Yoga break.


this morning I was encouraged by a friend of mine meg to join her for a morning Hot Yoga session at Moksha Yoga on Spring Garden.For people who aren't sure what that is, it's when they turn the room into a sahara and tell you to actively stretch for what feels like a millenium. As cynical as I was with all these new trends and fad workouts it was exactly the mental break I need right now. My ankle is causing me trouble which is frustrating and I needed a timeout. I haven't felt this sharp in the morning in awhile and it definitely wasn't my restless sleep last night I have to thank. Either way I recommend a yoga session to marathoners to release the building tension in your legs. well that's my advice today. We'll see how I feel after I wake up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment