Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moncton NB trail running is stunning.

I was traveling with the Dalhousie womens soccer team over the weekend to Moncton and Fredericton. I'm really proud of them for traveling on a bus for 4+ hours getting off and playing a soccer match (which they won 1-0! ) then getting on a bus and driving to Moncton for the night followed by another match the next day (which they tied 2-2 in the final minutes of the game). Either way within all this driving I had to find time for a 12 mile run, which Julie later informed me was meant to be 15 but I figure I can push out 3 miles during this week to make up for it. Turns out Moncton has a stunning run along the bogs which is breathtaking. The tall reeds a sunrise to die for and a crisp fall breeze. No traffic just birds. What else could a runner ask for? It was the change of scenary I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment