Monday, October 5, 2009

LAST 19 MILES before Toronto!

This saturday was our last 19 mile run before the big day! I'm getting really excited to go to Toronto and finish my first ever marathon! I look back at all the training and realize how demanding this endeavor truly is. You sacrifice alot of personal time for sure and you're usual routine is out the window. This last run made me realize how far I've come. I wasn't even winded by the time I was done and would have felt great if not for my hamstring/bum. I've pulled the region that connects my hamstring to my bum in my right leg and it aches when I run. I think it may be from misaligned hips or my bad back causing me to alter how I move. I am very lucky the marathon is a flat race because I look like a moron attempting to shuffle up hills or hop onto curb sides even. I'm just hoping my adrenaline will push me through the tough spots. All 26 miles of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment